Participants are provided with significant support, including:
- Briefing materials and a course handbook.
- Course materials and supplementary materials available electronically on the programme-specific Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
- Regular communication between the programme team and the students via the VLE, especially between Labs when the students are undertaking their assignments.
- Regular peer interaction between students via the VLE. Students will be assigned to online learning groups, to provide a dedicated peer support network.
- Coaching and support for assignments provided by expert supervisors.
- Personal access to the Course Director and course contributors.
- A dedicated CISL team to handle enquiries and deal with any issues that may arise.