The programme is uniquely designed to encourage participants to go beyond the practical application of tools and models, to develop insights and world views that make business sense of sustainability, and empower leaders to bring about organisational change.
Participants successfully completing the programme will:
- Gain a Postgraduate Certificate in Sustainable Business accredited by the University of Cambridge
- Deepen their understanding of how sustainability issues impact on their sector, their organisation and their role
- Articulate the business case for sustainability, whilst balancing stakeholders' needs
- Analyse global business challenges, responses and organisational change
- Build confidence to discuss emerging trends and issues which affect the business agenda with senior colleagues
- Explore best practice and learn collaboratively with other professionals with different perspectives and experts in the field
- Enhance their skills and experience in embedding sustainability in mainstream business operations and driving organisational change
What our alumni think of PCSB
After attending the programme, you will become a member of our alumni network, including over 6,500 CISL alumni, faculty and contributors from around the world, who are leading the way in turning sustainability thinking into practice.
In March 2013, we held a reunion to celebrate 15 years of delivering the Postgraduate Certificate in Sustainable Business. Our alumni shared their views on the current state of sustainability leadership and how the programme has supported their sustainability endeavours.