Applications for the Postgraduate Certificate in Sustainable Business starting in 2017 have now closed. For enquiries or to register your interest for 2018 entry please email email@example.com.
Requirements of applicants
Prospective participants must be able to demonstrate:
- Possession of an undergraduate degree from a recognised university, or evidence of equivalent work experience/achievement and ability to read for a Master's-level programme;
- An acceptable ability in written and spoken English language (evidence will be required of participants’ proficiency if English is not their first language);
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience after graduation;
- An endorsement from their employing institution supporting their application and required time commitment for the programme, or – if independent – from an acceptable institution familiar with their work;
- Interest in and commitment to sustainability;
- Academic and/or professional excellence;
- Commitment to using learning from the programme to lead or influence change within their business context;
- Access to appropriate computer technology and internet software;
- Ability to pay the course fees or identify a sponsoring institution.
Application and selection process
Applications for 2018 entry are due to open in September 2017. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and applicants are advised to submit their applications as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Applicants requiring time to obtain visas to study, secure funding, and/or make travel or other arrangements are particularly encouraged to apply as early as possible.
The selection process will adjudicate candidates against the above criteria. Whilst academic performance is one of the criteria that we will review in order to identify the strongest candidates, we will also consider other indicators of ability.
The Postgraduate Certificate in Sustainable Business (PCSB) course fees for 2017 are £7,395.
This includes all teaching fees, learning materials, meals and accommodation for the residential workshops. The fee also includes attendance at the Postgraduate Certificate Awards Ceremony (not inclusive of travel or accommodation for the Awards Ceremony).