The programme tutors play a central role in guiding and supporting the participants during the initial 'assignment phase' of the programme by providing subject knowledge and direction.
The tutors – all of whom have direct experience of working to implement sustainability responses – are drawn from industry, academia and civil society. In addition to chairing workshop sessions and delivering workshop inputs in their areas of expertise, tutors support participants in their individual assignments and each tutor facilitates a group project. Tutors serve as markers for all submitted assignments and provide constructive feedback to participants.
- Richard has spent over 30 years working in international banking. He joined AMRO Bank in 1988, becoming Managing Director and Global Head of Project Finance in 2001. In this role he was instrumental in the development of the Equator Principles, creating a market-recognised standard for the management of environmental and social risk within project financing.
- Oliver Dudok van Heel is the global Head of Corporate Responsibility with law firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer where he leads the development and implementation of the firm's approach to sustainability.
- Angus Morrison-Saunders is Associate Professor of Environmental Assessment, Murdoch University, Australia and Extraordinary Professor in the Research Unit for Environmental Sciences and Management, North West University, South Africa.
- Dr Jenny Pope is Director of the Western Australian consultancy firm Integral Sustainability, which provides consultancy services to Government and industry on the integration of sustainability concepts into decision-making processes, with a focus on delivering positive sustainability outcomes from major projects.
- David is an independent adviser on the social and environmental impacts of business. He joined BP in 1979 as a research geophysicist and in his 27 years there held positions as an exploration and production geophysicist, Head of Basin Modelling, Head of Geoscience Training, Exploration Manager in China, commercial analyst, strategic planner, and political adviser.
- Dr Wayne Visser is Director of Kaleidoscope Futures, Founder of CSR International, Senior Associate and MSt Online Tutor at CISL.