Customised programmes for senior leaders
China's accelerated industrialisation and urbanisation have had a dramatic effect on the lives of hundreds of millions of people. But they have also created new challenges, risks and opportunities for the country's city and provincial leaders, for financial regulators and commercial banks and insurers, and for entrepreneurs and industry leaders.
Our programmes are designed to meet client needs
We develop powerful learning journeys for participants to equip them to deliver against organisational needs and objectives. Our programmes can be designed to last from two to three days to multi-week study tours. We are able to collaborate with Chinese academic institutions to develop educational programmes which span East-West leadership and practice.
Our programmes are delivered in Mandarin, and participants are awarded a Certificate of Completion at the end of the programme.
Example programme: Sustainable city leadership
During a three week programme, the delegates have the opportunity to:
- Study major global trends and how these are affecting city development
- Explore the social and environmental aspects of cities
- Learn about new technologies and methods for improving cities
- Learn about resilience and risk management for cities
- Visit sites at the University of Cambridge and in London to get hands-on experience of how new developments are being managed
- Reflect on their personal leadership, and create an action plan
The programme has several key features to inspire participants:
- Sessions designed to actively engage participants and enable them to critically assess their methods of thinking and decision-making. Time is taken for reflection, group discussion and interaction with contributors as well as group projects
- Faculty drawn from across Cambridge University, covering topics including technology, materials science, geography, land economy and social sciences
- External speakers from leading organisations with a particular focus on the built environment and city services
- Site visits in London to see how risk is managed in a capital city and in Cambridge to look at new technological development
- Opportunities to explore British culture and to network with business leaders
In addition to our customised programmes for senior leaders, we run open programmes which are delivered in English.
We are delighted to welcome senior participants from China on our Business and Sustainability Programme.