James leads the corporate relations, communications and marketing functions at the Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL).
James joined CISL in 2014 from Friends of the Earth where he set up a Business Engagement and Innovation team to develop new ideas, business partnerships, networks and alliances. In this role he worked across environmental campaigns and programmes on climate and energy, food, resource use, nature and biodiversity.
- Jane is responsible for the Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL)’s finance team, overall financial management and legal issues including contract management.
- Chris's main responsibilities include assisting in all aspects of IT within the organisation.
- Joyce joined Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership in December 2015 as PA to the Director. Prior to this, Joyce worked at the Cambridge Judge Business School as PA to the Director of the MBA Programme and the Director of External Affairs.
- Melanie joined the Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL) in August 2009 as Administrative Assistant to the Directorate.
- Han works in the Communications team. He works closely with colleagues across the organisation to ensure that external communications are delivered in a professional manner.
- Ellis has responsibility for implementing all aspects of IT provision and support across the organisation.
- Hannah has worked at the Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership since January 2016 and manages marketing and Network relations across the organisation.
- Pauline joined the Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership in October 2006. Pauline together with her colleague Laura is responsible for ensuring all invoices are paid on time, and has responsibility for ensuring the accounting for research grants is complete.
- Adele has worked in PR and corporate communications for over 10 years across public and not-for-profit sectors.
- Nicola joined CISL in April 2016 as Head of HR & Business Services.
- Khatereh (Kay) joined the Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership in October 2015.