Jake leads our business and policy team, which helps leaders address their shared sustainability problems.
Jake previously led the Sustainable Development Commission’s team on wellbeing where he was a senior adviser on education, health and transport and nominated for Civil Service Awards in 2009 and 2010. Prior to this Jake worked with CISL’s Director to refocus its work on sustainability leadership, drawing on his background in international conservation and development with the UN and others in India, Kenya, Lebanon, Bahamas, Guyana and Uganda.
Sandrine is Director of CISL's Brussels office and The Prince of Wales’s Corporate Leaders Group, and a faculty member of CISL’s Executive Programmes.
She has over 25 years' experience in environment, sustainability, climate, and energy policy and implementation. She has advised major chemical and energy companies, MEPs, European Commission, Governments, and international organisations including OPEC, OECD, UNEP, and USAID.
Martin is responsible for helping companies with a global reach; manage their impacts and dependences on natural resources through innovative approaches and new business models.
He is a member of the UK Government’s Ecosystem Market Task Force. Over a diverse career Martin has lived and worked in rural settings across Sub Saharan Africa, whilst finding time to complete a Masters in Environmental Management from Imperial College London.
Andrew leads CISL’s team convening international banks, insurers and investors who want to build a financial system that values a sustainable future.
Recently, in this role, he has supported some of the world’s largest banks to change how they finance agricultural commodity production and trade. Andrew has multi-disciplinary experience, having worked in Government (at the UK’s Department for Business), for a global insurer (RSA) and in the third sector.
Eliot is the Deputy Director of The Prince of Wales’s Corporate Leaders Group – which brings together businesses to work towards a step change in policy and action on climate change.
He has provided climate change policy analysis for several UK development charities. Before this he was Christian Aid's Senior UK Political Relations Adviser, leading lobbying work with parliamentarians and political parties, and also worked on campaigning with the World Development Movement and Oxfam.
- Nicolette currently leads on international climate projects within the policy team, including the Climate Initiatives Database, international engagement of The Prince of Wales’s Corporate Leaders Group and research analysing the role that non-state actors play in driving down emissions.
- Cécile joined CISL in October 2010. She works on The Prince of Wales's Corporate Leaders Group (CLG) and also supports the Director of the EU office on various CISL programmes.
- Mara's role includes managing programmes in the pharmaceutical, biofuels, waste and health sectors.
- Gemma works within the Natural Capital Leaders Platform, bringing together influential companies with a global reach to address their dependencies and impacts on natural capital and enable companies to translate this into a tangible business context.
- Harry is currently Programme Manager for the Corporate Leaders Group at the Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership.
- Tamara joined CISL in August 2014 as a Project Co-ordinator in the Business Platforms team. Her work primarily supports CISL’s international initiatives including The Prince of Wales’s Corporate Leaders Group and its Climate Communiqués, and the Corporate Leaders Network for Climate Action.
- Rosie joined CISL in October 2013 as a Project Co-ordinator in the Business Platforms team. Her work is split between ClimateWise, the Banking Environment Initiative and the Investment Leaders Group.
- Serena joined the CISL Business Platforms team in September 2012 as a Project Co-ordinator for the EU Office.
- Paul specialises in business engagement and communications. He currently manages the delivery of CISL’s Finance Sector Business Platforms’ collaborative projects and their public outputs.
- Olivia joined CISL in February 2014 as a Project Co-ordinator in Business Platforms. She works on The Prince of Wales’s Corporate Leaders Group and supports the work of the EU office.
- John works on the Natural Capital Leaders Platform which convenes global companies wishing to better understand and manage their impacts and dependencies on natural capital. This currently includes research on the interconnected declines in quantity and quality of soil, water and biodiversity, at the landscape level.
- Fiona manages a range of projects and platforms in the policy and climate portfolio, predominately The Prince of Wales’s Corporate Leaders Group.
- Clarisse is a Programme Manager in the Investment Leaders Group.
- Tamara joined CISL in November 2014 as a Project Manager in the Business Platforms team.
- Helen joined CISL’s EU office in April 2012. She manages the Green Growth Platform and The Prince of Wales’s Corporate Leaders Group. Her background is in EU affairs, local and regional government policy, climate change and sustainability issues.
- Working on the Natural Capital Leaders Platform, Hannah supports businesses through improved natural resource management and subsequent business opportunities.